Personalized Care for your Healthiest, Most Beautiful Smile!
Since 2005, we’ve served the Orlando area, and offered advanced orthodontic care that’s tailored to each patient’s unique clinical and personal situation. We strive to ensure you achieve the beautiful, healthy, and confident smile you desire ... and enjoy every moment of treatment!
What’s Different about Marris Orthodontics?
We are a family-friendly orthodontic office. Every step of treatment and each visit is tailored to you and your comfort. We’re here to help you throughout the process and are always happy to answer questions, provide support and encouragement, and cheer you on as you achieve that life-changing smile!
- We Listen! The most important person in treatment is you. We want to learn what you want from care, and about your concerns — whether about financing, timeliness, comfort, or aesthetics — as well. The more we know what you need, the better Dr. Marris can design a treatment approach that exceeds your expectations.
- We Care! Though each of us is an experienced professional, we’re people-focused in everything we do. We love creating lifetimes of smiles and, just as much, enjoy creating lasting friendships with our patients and their families. You are important to us and we look forward to learning about your life, interests, adventures, and plans for the future.
- We Offer Advanced Treatment! Dr. Marris stays current on the latest technologies and techniques. She carefully evaluates each in order to decide what will be of most benefit to you. The doctor incorporates only the best into the practice, including digital scans in place of uncomfortable impressions, and clear aligners and translucent braces.
- We Treat All Ages! Many people think orthodontic care is only appropriate for or available to children and teens. Thankfully, nothing could be further from the truth. Today we’re able to craft stunning smiles for children, adolescents, adults, and even retirees. It’s never too late for a great smile!
- We Make Orthodontics Convenient! From our Waterford Lakes location, off Alafaya Trail and the 408 in east Orlando, to early-morning appointments, we’re here for you. We welcome established patients to walk-in for a comfort visit as needed. Walk-in comfort visits are available without an appointment between 7:30am and 8:00am, Monday through Thursday.
Schedule a Complimentary Consultation
The first step on your journey to a lifetime of beautifully healthy smiles is a complimentary consultation with Dr. Marris. You’ll come in, tour the office, and meet the team, and we’ll talk about your treatment wishes. Following an initial exam, Dr. Marris will create your care plan. She makes sure to address your personal and clinical needs and we’ll explain everything she recommends.
Then it’s up to you to decide how you want to proceed: no high-pressure sales pitch, no treatment you don’t need ... just helpful, clear answers!
Please call our Orlando, FL orthodontic office and schedule a consultation for yourself or your child today!